Friday, January 21, 2011

A.me

HeLLo EVeryOnE welcome to my blog. Im Khairul Bariyah Binti Abd Kadir, Master Student of Education Chemistry in UPSI, Tanjung Malim Perak. angelBorn at Dungun, Terengganu on 25th of September. First education was at Sek Ren Balai Besar, Dungan till standard 5 and transfered to Pasir Puteh, Kelantan at Sek Ren Kamil 2. Secondary schooling at Sek Men Keb Kamil till form 5 and upward to Matriculation Melaka then successfully holding Bachelor Honor with Secondary Class-Upper in Pure Chemical Sciences at UMT.on the phone I used to worked as temporary teacher at several school such as ELITE TESMAL school, MRSM, primary and secondary level national school.

My motto is "Dare to fail and never give up rock on!". Wishes to all the my followers; hopefully this interactive blog will help all of you to illustrate and imagine some of the picture that you might find it 'blur' in the chemistry syllabus.thumbs up


Last words from me to all of you is:
 "May ALLAH be with you always"praying.

 INSYALLAH (^_^)v peace*.  

No comments:

Post a Comment